2DAE WAS 1 OF E SCARIEST DAYS OF MY LIFE. Bcuz 2dae gt Bio Mid-yr exam, den I sit circle line 2 sch wif my frenz. Den Denese called me, say
where r u??? Everybody is here liao!!! Den i said
i am walking 2 sch liao, v. soon reach. Den bcuz she say everybody here liao, so i tot they in e classroom. Juz as i was abt 2 go up, Spencer said, 15 mins to 2. Den i was like WTH!!!
Den we go grand audi den we c all e students there waiting 4 us!!!!! I was like OMG!!!! WTH!!!! Den e 3 of us chiong take our stuffs den go 2 our seats.
Den cher blah blah blah. Den suddenly Miss Juni came n said,"
Where's ur calculator?" Den i was like,
oh crap. I told her
i didnt bring. Luckily e questions in bio paper nt reali nid calculator. Juz simple maths question.
Den got a few question I dunno how 2 do!!! Oso gt a few questions i cant rmb e other points..... Like eg. An animal cell has:
-Nucleus
-Cytoplasm
-Cell membrane
-Small temporary vacuoles
Name e functions. Den it was like, a nucleus controls all e activities within e cell &and contains genetic information 4 reproduction. Nw, when i mean i cant rmb e other points is, i can rmb a nucleus controls all e activities within e cell but cant rmb contains genetic information 4 reproduction. Den i oso no choice, juz leave in blank lor....
I tmr ch paper, go chiong memorise gd phrases n sentences. BYE!
No comments:
Post a Comment