Hey guys!!!!! I saw some of e comments on e tagboard. Thx Sarah! 4 wishing my bro a happy b'dae(even though i dun tink he noes it, no point telling him... I'll end up lending my fone 2 him 4 him 2 play snakes =.= He's like soooooo interested in tat game....). 2dae i went onto e bio field trip n took some fotos, but i cant upload here. I nw using desktop mah, when i use e notebk, i'll upload up e pic. Anyway, here r some of my bro's b'dae pic.
Juz in case u were wondering wad cake it was, it was a.... erm... pandan cake. I noe it is horrible, but tat's e oni cake my DARLING Micah eats. He doesn't eat chocolate cakes(choco-flavoured pocky he oso dun wan...), strawberry cakes(well, he do eat strawberry-flavoured pocky), cheese cakes(well, he do eat cheese biscuits n he oni eat ONE type of cheese cake...), vanilla(duh), ice-cream(he dun even noe how lucky he is lor... if he like den i can eat loh!! But he doesn't... ice cream he oso dun wan eat... Too icy, hehe).... So he oni eats pandan cake. Well, quite nice, cuz usually we buy e cheap skate one. Den during his b'dae we bought it at begawan solo. Tat pandan cake dam nice leh, u c e last pic? He's holding a piece of pandan cake. :D
Blog next time, bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment