Saturday, July 31, 2010

31 July 2010

Hey ppl, tis hav became a dead blog recently cuz i hav been occupied wif too much sch hw n projects on hand. I hav juz finished my ACC project(Ancient China/Chinese Culture), i'm doing on e romance of the 3 kingdoms - 三国演义。Like nt enough, i nw kenna another bio project... Wad micro teaching. Den mus present wad slides. WTH lah... WE NOT ENOUGH PROJECT N HW UNTIL U NID GIV US MORE MEH??? Nw oso gt a lot of tests coming up lor. So we NID 2 REVISE, FINISH HW N COMPLETE E DAMNED PROJECTS... I finished all ler, so oni left e damned bio... Anw... i noe u all keep reading text v boring rite??? I giv u all fotos. Enjoy!!!!



I made him do tis bcuz i was angry at him. Whenever i angry at him, i'll make him stand against e wall n do a pose. I'll ask him 2 say sth like," Sry jie jie, cannt do agn. Mus listen n obey. Cann beat jie jie." Tis kinda stuff. XD

Tis one is nt punishment. Tis one is bcuz he juz bathed n i cannt gel his hair. So i combed it into liddat.XD


My tuition cher daughter. I took pic of her cuz she look kinda cute. She likes Ms Sunshine... Obsessed wif it... Weird... Cuz like dun hav Ms Sunshine cartoon on OKTO ler... If Barney, Powerpuff Galz or Barbie, i can understand... But Miss Sunshine? SO weird... Nvm lah... nt 2 childish anw, ppl at my age oso wear(i dun hav any prejudice against tat okay...)

Havin tea class. Oni twice every yr. Amelia there, pouring tea 4 us. XD
Li Xuan n me... Waah... I gt soo many baby hair n i look retarded... :(


The instructor. The fingers r li xuan's one...

Amelia, Li Xuan n instructor. Hehes

Left to right
Estella, Me, Li Xuan, Zheng Lao Shi, Amelia and Nataline.

Gp foto wif my ch cher. She DAMMMMM NIIIIIICEE!!!!
Left to right
Estella, Me, Li Xuan, Zheng Lao Shi, Amelia, Nataline and Jia Yi(The HORROR)

Chem Lesson nw. Learning how 2 get salt fm salt water. XD




Salt water bubbling... Evaporating on a wire gauze. Below the wire gauze is a bunsen burner. XD
TA DA. SALT. Hehes. Angeline Jolie.XD It keeps popping everywhere u noe. Dam hot..
Jay Chou's latest album come out ler!!! WOO HOO!!! I will change my music songs agn... I try blog more often to make tis blog alive agn. OKAY???
Mus tag okay???
Cya!!!

Abigail XD

No comments:

Post a Comment