OH! Do u noe tat there's an offer for long sleeved cotton shirt? The brand in Uniqlo..(P.S I tot it shld b spelled as Uniglo.. its either a japanese or korean shop). It's cost lesser den $10. It's $9.90. U shld buy, the material shld b dam nice 2 wear. My dad saw tis offer on the newspaper... Den he ask me go n buy. Cuz there r 3 outlets... 1 is Tampines 1. I didnt noe tat there was actually such a shopping mall(2 tink i walk past it every sat). Den i go buy lorhs... I bought 1 for my daddy n me(cuz i told him i wan 1 too. XD).
He said he wan wear at night...
tis is how it looks like. On online newspaper..
Their outlets..
I can oni c 2 fm here.. E 1st i cant c..
E 2nd one is Tampine 1 Level 2
3. 313 Somerset dunno wad
The price tag will write $14.90 when u go there, but when u're paying, u oni pay $9.90...
N its oni up till 30 Sept!
The map 2 get 2 Tampines 1.
Tis is the one i bought. E grey one(on e left)is 4 my daddy. E dark brown(so dark until u c its black, on e rite btw), is mine. Yay..
Smells nice leh.. Hehes. XD
I lurv smelling ppl, i smell all of my good frens(their hair n uniform). I even went 2 smell chuan kin even though he's nt my gd fren.. He's my partner, his uniform dun hav smell but his hair gt little bit...
P.S He stinks when it's after P.E n tat is when u're as insane as me 2 go n smell lah but normally like normal distance.. as in like u r like lesser den 10 cm away fm him u wont smell one lah.. U'll oni smelll when u're like 0.5 cm close 2 his shirt..(as in ur nose)... XD
He's crying cuz he knocked his head against a wall(tis time is bcuz he didnt c where he was goin, nt bcuz i slammed his head against e wall. I hav nvr did tat b4 loh.. as in e slamming of his head against e wall).
Left is Li Xuan(In white. CCHMS uniform). Middle is Estella(In black class tee).
Mark Yow Y
Wayne.
Chuan Kin packing his bag.
I'll go snap more fotos 4 another week. I c if i can blog next wk. BYE!
Abigail XD
Abigail XD







































No comments:
Post a Comment