Sunday, October 10, 2010

10 October 2010

HELLOO ppl!!!! I havent been blogging lately cuz of e EOY. Thank god my exams ends tis Friday... Phew... I still mus mug 4 my hist... :(.. Jyjy lorhs... Anw, here r some pic we took. XDDD


Ever since my profile pic, i wanted him to do e ooooh pose. N i oso wanted it 2 b cool... Epic FAIL. Haha..






Original pic... Est eating her sandwich.. Unglam...

Carisa's hand block me... Tat's y bcome so black...


After our E Lit paper, we went 2 subway 2 eat lunch... Actually wan 2 mug one, but lx nid 2 leave early. But she dunno how 2 go, so i had to go wif her.... Oh well, est, carisa n amelia went to mug at mc... =.=


My maid combed tat hair, didnt wan 2 waste it. So i made him do tat ooooh pose agn...


Hehes. My kawaii bro.. XDDD


ZZZZ.. I asked him 2 open his eyes!!!!!



Still not nice... :(((

I'll get more pic for ya... GTG. BYEEE!!!


<3,
Abigail

No comments:

Post a Comment