Friday, April 8, 2011

8 April 2011: The world has changed...

I have friends who love the joy of seeing some getting booked.
I have friends who love to guai lan nice teachers.
I have friends who say wtf and say that they're not scolding vulgarities, they're just following the trend/i'm saying what the fish
I have friends who I've changed impression in just a split second

Even though all of these is enough me to make me feel that the world is a completely useless place to be in, thank goodness..

I have friends who just stick to me no matter what happens
I have the same friend who stood up for me
I have the same friend who cheers me and makes me smile when I'm crying
I have the same friend who makes me feel so lonely just because of her absence


The above italic underlined, guess what? It's the same person. Even though she's full of nonsense, I have finally realised how much she is to me when things really go wrong.

I realised that she is the real best friend I have in my heart, and not those I thought they were in my mind.


It's amazing, isn't it?

Today it's a good day. Until it got ruined by a friend whom I trusted and would never believe she would do such a thing.
It's not her fault, she's just doing her job and I've got nothing to say. Oh well, but at least I can say that I can't believe what she has done.

Just because of that "harmless" one second totally changed my perspective of who is around me and what they were doing. And that moment, I thought my whole life revolved around crap.

Thank goodness that awesome friend is there to always push me up, like how I always do when she cries.

Yeah, it's her turn now to do it. Because today is the first time my emotions went that bad until she had to resort to everything just to make me happy.

For the past 3 months in 2011, her own emotions have been that bad quite frequently. Hence, it's always me to be there for her when she's in trouble/want to cry..

It's only realised how nice I have been to her. When she cheered me up, I realised that's how SHE felt when I cheered her up. She really changed this day from a totally full of shit day to a not-so-bad day.

And I'm pretty amazed, some of the guys which I used to deem, the "nothing-can-be-done-to-help-them" guys actually are pretty nice.

I learned a lot of lessons today.

1. I can't believe she is always the one next to me.
2. I'm very bias(LAST YEAR)
3. Guys can be nice no matter how "asshole" they can be
4. The nice guys can be horrifying
5. Small actions could cause you unfathomable pain


LOL, so emo post. :D Next post, I post NICE pictures, ok?

Hope your day went well too, if it didn't, don't be sad. I'm sure there is always that someone that will always be there for you no matter what. Sometimes, it can be the person you won't even think of.

SMILE to end your day!

XOXO,
Abigail :)

No comments:

Post a Comment