Wednesday, January 12, 2011

12 January 2010

HELLOOOOOOOOO!!! WELCOME TO ME BLOG!!!

HAHAHA!!

U noe wad? I realised tat my blog wasnt jus visited by jus a few bloggers but there is a guy hu comes 2 my blog... WTH.
I put my blog address as description of me on fb, and tat guy was a fren of mine. Didnt noe tat he stalks peepo *shivers*... EEEYER...

Yepp, and i tot my blog was a pathetic one wif v few viewers.. now i tink i better watch out wad i write here.. I mean..

I treat tis place like a place where i can say out practically EVERYTHING, cos i tot no one visits here..

HU NOES...

WTH...

I didnt noe until he told me tat he went to my blog before, WTH. I was like...

O_O

U WATTTTTT?!?!??!?!?

Den i'm like SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHITTTTTTTT... Ohh well...

Now i cant reali treat here like my v own private world...

Is like, i wan my blog 2 b viewed but NOT so many wad.. Liddat is like invading into my privacy liddat(even though tat's the point of blogging...).. Yepp..

I'm gonna ask melia, est and lx to create one and i'm gonna tag like xiao on their blog, MUAHAHA..

And gimme a piece of advice....

I am SO DAMN freaking tempted to join tumblr and abandon blogger u noe...

SHOULD I?

Hmmm... tumblr hav very nice skins and they reali hav DAMN COOL pic there!!! It's soooooo damn freaking cool lah!!

But....
shld i?
cos my couz joins there and i c quite a no of frens tumblring? (HAHA, is there such a term?)
Hmmmm...

Shall tink abt it another yr or sth, i hate tinking... :D

Ohh well, i hav been toking nonsense but b4 i show ya the pic :)

do u wan me 2 enlarge the fonts???
I can if u wan u noe.. :D
Leave ur comments at the tagboard, okay?

And those stalkers out there hu stalk me, i'm jus gonna giv u a very brief profile of me okay????

1. I'm not pretty
2. I'm not nice/kind
3. I'm crazy and violent
4. I'm fat
5. I go insane as easy as how i drink water
6. I'm broke
7. i welcome visitors, but not stalkers(actually u can stalk me for all i like, i'll jus pretend tat u're the air)
8. hmmm... i slack...
9. I'm not a guai kia as i shld b as class chairperson(WADEVER)
10. I hav v bad tempers

soooo.. all u stalkers hu stalk me, if u read tis and u still wanna stalk me, do me a favour, can u jus tag on my tagboard so i noe u're there? And so tat i can take it as though u're curious abt me and treat u like a visitor instead of a stalker.
THANKS.

Okay, here comes the pic! :DDDD

The giraffe and the hippo(no elephant, cos it went missing, my sis cock eye... Hav 2 dig around 2 find it.. Well, nt mine so hu cares? :DDD)






Muahaha, cute rite? My HIPPOOOOOOOO! :DDDD




Giraffeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! :DDD
Kawaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!! :)))))



Muahaa, i tink the Hippooo is soooooooooooo like me..
Fat, dreamy, sleepy and... lazy? Cos it cant even stand upright wth..
But i love it!!
But nt as insane as jy hu loves her rabbit ttm..
=.=


c? It cant stand, it has to lie down....




The 2 of them cute ttm!!
And guess wad? They dun even cost a penny!!!!
MUAHAHA, cos i'm pro!!!
Nah.. it's bcus my dad always go shopping during Saturdays(if u laugh at tis, den u shld go n die. Hu say shopping mus b woman do one?!?!!? And my dad is working, he's not a househusband so quit tinking abt tat! He is very MAN okay?!??!
-_____-lll 
nvm... =.=)

Back to the point, my dad gets this stickers.. U stick them on tis piece of paper, u collect 7 den can redeem tis ler!!!
Yepp, there's a hippo, giraffe, elephant, monkey, tiger and a zebra.. They're called Big Headz cos their heads r bigger den their bodies if u're cock eye cant c... =.=

yepp, arent they cute? My dad went to redeem it for me! MUAHAHAHA!



Unfortunately for     YOU     peepo, u cant get it anymore!!!


Cos the offer is       OVER!!! 



HAHA(fine i'm sorry, tat was mean...)







Okay, and now it's time for me to show u the cardigan i bought at Bugis!!!
Yh is like asking and i keep forgetting(SORRY~~~)
Yepp. I cant reali get good shots of it. So.. u'll jus hav 2 make do wif it den. (:













The main thing is abt the cardigan(the black one) and not the blue tank top inside. It's jus to match the cardigan. The blue tank top is i buy at This Fashion for $9. Yepp, i like the buttons! HAHAHA...

Okay, tis is a vid for all u lovely peeps out there!

For peepo hu can c the vid:

The main reason y Micah is lying down, wanting 2 sleep, cos i was busy wif the photoshoot of giraffeeeeee and hipppoooooooooooooooooo. So he had nth 2 do, i tink he's oso a little sleep-deprived, tat's y he was falling asleep. As u can c, i was the camera man, and yes, I was the one hu threw the toys at him..

Dont make a big fuss abt it, it's jus a minor teasing man. I do it almost everyday but I'm an AWESOME sis okay??? Whenever he emo, he finds me lorh. Cos me and him is very similar. HAHA.
Perhaps, i'll analyse it 2 u another day. And u noe tis afternoon he was crying.. well, nearly... cos my sis scolded him... He was trying his best NOT to cry(dunno where he learnt how 2 be a man WTH) HEHE. Yeah.. And i keep like comforting him but he's still like sniffing non-stop...
=.=
so i had 2 go youtube and play Thomas and his Friends theme song for him...

You noe..

there's 2, there's 4, there's 6, there's 8.
Shunting trucks and hauling freight.
Red and green and brown and blue.
They're the really useful crew!
ETC

Yepp, den i played spongebob songs for him cos he stopped sniffing(SEE?? I'm so AWESOME. MUAHAHA, yepp. He LOVES spongebob :D)
Yeah...

The vid is below. ENJOY~~



Loves,
ABIGAIL TAN
P.S And stop stalking me!



No comments:

Post a Comment