Tuesday, January 18, 2011

18 January 2011

Hello people. I have taken some pic of my bro, UNFORTUNATELY, i'm not going to post it in this post. I'm gonna tell you...

HOW'S MY DAY?

People always like to ask that, don't they? Well, I shall answer that for you.

I had lessons to 2.20 pm. FINE. Then I had tuition at 4.30 pm. FINE, I guess I'll be tired at that time... Then I realised that I had some idiotic movie screening at 3. FINE, I just need to rush over there at 4(I thought it will end at four). Movie screening is from 3 - 5 pm. WTH. FINE, arranged with my tuition teacher to come only for Science. Coming for make-up maths lesson on this coming Friday. ONLY at 5.30 pm, then it ended. FINE I AM SO NOT GONNA SAY FINE HERE.

The movie that I watched was called, " I am Sam ". If you have watched it, good for you. If you cried, you're awesome.

Just telling you how I was during the whole movie, cry, stop, cry, stop, cry TTM, stop. Cry again, stop, cry, stop. End.

=.=

And I am SO not proud to say that this is the 2nd movie that made me felt this way in my entire life. The 1st one was a Japanese one called fireflies or something. I'm telling, IT'S DAMN FREAKING SAD in the movie(erm, the fireflies movie thing).

Usually, I'll just cry at the climax and stop.

BUT

the main lead, who acted as Sam Dawson, a person hu oni had a mental capacity of a 7 yr old. And this is some kinda autistic illness...


Which made me so sad, because my bro, yes MICAH, is actually autistic. But the good thing is tat is he's cute, obedient(well, most of the time) and loves me as well...

Yepp, i am so damn freaking scared if Micah ends up like Sam. But he wont have to go thru so much pain WITH ME AROUND. If such a thing ever happen to him, i'm gonna give him my support TTM. Unless i'm not there to witness the incident(as in, not on Earth anymore).

*touch wood* choy choy choy!

Well, u get the point. And jus now while i was doing my hw, my eyes was SO DAMN freaking dry. I guess i reali cried a lot, huh?

Yepp, so tat's it. Perhaps in the next post den i'll post pic of micah. (:

Abigail

No comments:

Post a Comment