Monday, March 7, 2011

7 March 2011

HELLO PEOPLE. I'm studying hard for CT and i just freaking realised tat there's art tmr.

AND THERE'S MATHS CT TMR AS WELL. GOSH.. ARGHHHHH!!! I hope CT will used up all of art's period MUAHAHAHA

Gosh i sound so evil.. :(

ok fine, tat's bcos doing art drains and sucks my time, a time-sucker :O

HAHA, and today's is ZLS b'dae!!!!!!!!! YAY?

LOL, cant reali post pic up here. I'l most probably blog more often, perhaps even daily, ONCE CT ENDS. MUAHAHA..

Well, during the holidays i hav 2 chiong my freaking projects... Talking abt a life.. DAMN..

Oh, another news, HEHE.

Estee and I r gonna pierce our ear tis FRI MUAHAHAHAHA

Estee is crazy sia, she's gonna pierce dun how many holes... (dun tink sick, thanks).

And i'm so guai, i'm oni got pierce ONE MUAHAHA.

Kays, gotta go dude.

And for those ppl hu r in 2 LY hu actually reads my blog(like sean), please DO NOT ever mention wadever i blog in school.(ESP YOU SEAN).

Thanks and bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment