Tuesday, November 16, 2010

16 November 2010

Tis few days, i wrote my blog description: Should I love the world or hate the world?


I tot i was jus emoing... To tink wad i said reali was true... sigh..


Usually i'll jus scream my head off here.. But i guess i better dun... I'll jus keep those words i wanna scream out loud in my heart bah.. bottle it up... so tat it'll minimise n prevent any damage done... sigh...


I always wanted 2 write a very very secret diary... but i noe they'll b read in th end...


You noe wad? I shall put Lapras as my fav pokemon... I wan 1... They's jus so nice...


If u dunno wad a lapras is, u shld go n check on google... I LOVE LAPRAS... Cuz they look so nice and loving... so kind n pure.. Sigh... AH!!!


Estella is as nice as a Lapras.. wad a nice description...
Since i cant scream my head off here, i shall write all abt my 2 best friends(i hav more.. jus tat they r th ones i knew tis yr n always stood by me)...


ESTELLA CHEONG.
1 of the 1st ppl i met tis year...
She is reali some one tat is.. jus so nice...
She is so cool.. if i have 2 use a colour 2 describe her.. i'll use blue(one of my fav colours)..
Blue is calm, quiet, yet nice n pure...
She... u jus c her name...
ESTELLA... it reali suits her.. when i first knew tat her name was Estella, i noe tat she wld b a kind n gentle girl..
I LOVE HER.
She is th kind of best fren tat u can jus say anything 2 n she'll b a listening ear n listen. She is th kind of girl tat wld giv positive answers to all ur worries n sadness... nt like those ppl hu like.. eg...


Me: I hate her... she is so vulgar...
Exampled best fren: YEAH YEAH!! ME TOO!!! I HATE HER MAN... I TOTALLY AGREE WIF U!! UR HATENESS IS NATURAL!!!


okay.. tis is nt a reali gd example but u get th point.. hmm... i'll make another example den..


Me: I hate him... he tinks he so proud n wadever..
Exampled best fren: YA!!!! I HATE HIS DAMN FACE!! I WISH I CAN STAB A KNIFE INTO HIS BRAIN!!!!
Me: ...


Well.. nt reali tat serious but u get th point... is like those best fren hu agrees wif u on wadever u say... is like wadever u like, they oso like. Wadever u hate, they oso hate... BUT IT DOESNT MEAN TAT TIS KIND OF FREN SUCKS OKAY!!!!! On th contrary, tis kind of frens are good too!! Yeah.. Estella isnt tat kind of girl(I dun tink i'll mind if she is too. :D)


She is like...


Me: I hate her.. she is so vulgar...
Est: Mayb tat's her way of venting anger? Or perhaps tat jus her personality? Or tat is th environment she lives in?
Me: I noe.. but she is jus so.. wad leh..
Est: Aiyo.. 我的世界大美女!(Yes.. tat wad my best fren call me.. wth lah... =.=) dun liddat lah.. Cheer up lah!!! How can u b emo one!!! Actually, if u dun reali care abt her speech, she is actually v nice 2 hang out wif..
Me: Yeah.. quite true..


Well, tis isnt a very gd example either but u get th point...(N i'm warning u all ppl u better dun call me wad my best frens call me cuz its v irritating.. thank goodness they dun call me tat often... XD)


Yeah.. Tis is ESTELLA.. N her results r like dam good lah.. She's modest, kind, loving... n purely nice lah!!!
U cant c tis kind of ppl often u noe!! They're like once in a lifetime.. N i'm nt exaggerating okay?? Perhaps if u noe n u wonder y u dun get tis kind of treatment, mayb is bcuz u're too emo or u dun reali noe her as well as i do or something... wadever.. okay.. nw tis kind of sound like too overprotecting but.. sigh.. wadever..
Yeah.. I love texting her.. and she oso love wad i like.. n she doesnt hate wad i hate.. well.. she does some of them.. we do hav dif opinions some time but we'll jus combined our's together n make it into th best one... I love sitting next 2 her... OH!!! I mus tell u one of our.. well more of my fav sitting time wif her... :D

It was during Mr. Jaffar's English lesson.. I managed to convinced her partner n i was sitting next 2 her(btw, her partner is called Jeremy Ng... :D)

Brydan, also known as th Dalit: Sitting right in front of Est(we c in double file format... she sit on th left, i sit on th right).
Dominic, class chairman(he is a lousy chairman btw): Sitting in front of me.
Bryan Lian, ex-chairman(Even worser chairman den Dominic, known for his rudeness n stupid jokes): sits on the last row, right side of th classroom
Chen Wei Yi(U can jus say it.. bastard/asshole.. jus noe tat th insult here practically suit him.. cuz he's an idiot): Sits next 2 Bryan Lian, always get bullied by him too... woo hoo. :P
Mark Yow Y(oso known as MYY, he sits in front of th Dalit, changed place as well)

Chen Wei Yi jus fried his brain n he started shooting paper bullets at me.. (I was sitting at th right wasn't I?)
Mr. Jaffar: Hu here is fm China?
Class(well mayb 1/2 of it): LUCAS!!!
MYY:*Looks back at Brydan*YOU!!! OH! I forgot, you're fm India.
*Estella n me laughed like hell*
Chen wei yi continues shooting...
Suddenly...
Est: STOP IT LAH!!!
CWY: Wad?!?!
Est: Stop shooting lah!!!!
CWY: Not pain one...
Est: Den u shoot urself lah!!!!
*I laughed non-stop for 10 mins..*
**Est got infected i tink but she didnt laugh as long as me..**
***After tat, i laughed every few mins as i tot of th same words...***

Well i dunno y but its so dam freaking funny lah.. Well, est's introduction reali is v v v long.. so i shall nw go into lx!!!

LI XUAN
I oni met her AFTER i changed sitting arrangement(WOO HOO, i sat 2 est at tat time.. my happiness ended when est had 2 sit somewhere else.. n Brandon th er hem er hem came.. thank god we oni sat for a few days.. I tot my hell has ended.. until cher arranged ck 2 sit next 2 me.. WTH!!!! Oh well, it is already over((THANK GOOOODNESS)).. OH!!) MYY was sitting next 2 her at tat time.. :D

She is oso one of th ppl i'll say nice.. as in warm?
Est is more of calm th behaviour(she's oso v hyper too)...
Lx is oso v hyper lah... hmmm.. lemme use th colour 2 describe her n show th dif... i'll use orange on her..(tat's her fav colour).. Yeah!! Lx is those kind of warm warm damn nice 2 hang out when u're dam happy lah!! But it doesnt mean est nt nice 2 hang out when u happy hor.. Est is oso v hyper one lehs... Yeah... but unfortunately if i wan 2 scream things out, i'll rather scream 2 est instead of her... cuz est v nice 2 b a listening ear... how 2 say ah.. is like est is more suitable on toking heart 2 heart things lah.. nt saying lx nt gd lah.. but she is th kind of...

Me: I hate her.. she is so vulgar...
Lx: Aiyo.. u dun tink of her lah... u tink of ur KO 3an Guo lah.. or Aaron Yan? Or Danson Tang? U noe hor.. th .... v funny leh..
Me: YA LORH!!! Lemme giv u a bit spoilers ah... *blabbers on non-stop*

Well, neither tis is a gd eg. but u get th point lah... Lx is oso a person.. how 2 say ah..
I LOVE HER!!!
:> I even took her as my wife on fb :>
*embarassed*... hehe..
*Turns back 2 normal* Er hem... pai seh got off topic...
How 2 say ah... Is like est is forver there, will nvr betray u wan lah.. den lx is like those kind of damn fun loving one lah... is like wiill love u one lah....



(Continuing it on the 17 November... yeah.. i've been blogging tis post for abt 3 days.. :D)


... yeah... 
So is for playing is more of 4 lx, den 4 est is more of hanging out or going out wif.. :D


Yeah... if u managed 2 read all th way here den i'll b pretty happy cuz i wrote a lot of crap.. btw, tis crap i wrote like last 2 days cuz i was emo.. i'm continuing tis cuz i jus wanna hurry up n finish tis.. so.. wadever... yeah...
I dun hav anything else 2 say.. but if u're bored, so n ransack th nigahiga series and fred series on youtube.. some th extremely funny ones..


For nigahiga:
1. Best Crew Audition(it's dam dam dam funny)
2. Dear Ryan, can you be a make-up guru?
3. How to be nerd(But u hav 2 watch how 2 b a ninja, how 2 b a gangster n how 2 b emo 1st den u'll get it)
4. Dear Ryan, can you be a super hero?
5. Rants on Asian drama
6. Titanic, movies in minutes
7. New Moon, movies in minutes(i suggest u watch Twilight, movies in minutes first...)
8. Harry Potter, movies in minutes
9. iPod human
10. NEW NIGAHIGA MOVIE(TEASER)


yeah, u shld watch more if u hav th time.. :D


For Fred:
1. Fred Goes Swimming
2. Fred Goes to the Dentist
3. Fred tries to ride a bike
4. Fred tries dancing
5. Fred tries for class president
6. Fred gets a letter from his dad
7. Fred goes shopping


Th others i dun really rmb but i prefer nigahiga over fred.. Mayb th Caucasians find Fred nicer cuz Fred is one? I prefer nigahiga though, cuz he's jokes r funnier.. well.. i dunno but he's asian so u'll of cuz prefer an asian type joke over a Caucasian type joke cuz they're more familiar or sth tat will make u laugh easier or sth liddat i dun care..
So jus enjoy today's holiday.. public holiday somemore...


HAPPY HARI....
OH...
HAPPY HARI RAYA HAJI...(I had 2 look at my calender 2 double check, i'll b embarrassed if i typed wrongly.. which i dun reali care...)


ABI


No comments:

Post a Comment