Sunday, November 28, 2010

28 November 2010

TMR is badminton outing wif 1 LY. They're so much better den 6/7.. Well nt reali, might b even worser but at least i smart enough 2 ask those GOOD n RESPONSIBLE ppl come. XD

Havent updated my blog for a long long time.. I noe.. cuz i dun fb n blog anymore.. I go mapling! HEHE.. Sth i go watch KO 3an Guo too. >.<









I used a flowery bandana n like pushed up his fringe? :)








Added a clip n her dunno wad band.. 

XD








All tis pic is i combed his fringe to the right. HEHE.



WITHOUT flash



With flah. :)







PLAYGROUND MADNESS :)





ROCK ROCK~~~
XD

Climb climb climb. :)




Had fun? :)


Wad kind of sexy pose is tis??!??!!
=.=

Hi.


AIYO, so big still play tis... =.=



SO STRONG!!! CLIMB CLIMB CLIMB!

It's slide time!


WOOOSH! 


CLIMB CLIMB CLIMB


I'm HERE!

I'm a bird! :)



MOI MOI's location

HERE HE GOES!



WOOOSH?!?!
FUN?

YEAH!
I almost died while cycling him here man...

HE'S SOOOOOOOOOOO HEAVY.
SOOOOO FAT...
I TOT I WLD JUS DIE MAN...
XD
BYE!
:)



No comments:

Post a Comment