[Captions at the bottom]
Tis is Ting Ting's double pooh bear.. Cute rite? HEHE.. I had 2 use flash cuz we're in the cinema and its DARK.
HEHE. Tis is TING TING wearing 3D glassses.. She wanted 2 get a pic for me but she cldn't press the button the RIGHT way.. haha.. XD
AS u can c why i took tis pic rite? Cuz there's an Indian boy behind Amanda.. AND MY STUPID FONE CANT ZOOM IN... DAM.. So i had 2 enlarge the picture here.. :)
If u reali cant c, i suggest u zoom in all the way...
I enlarge tis pic as big as i could... :D
Tis is jus random but i was playing wif my camera.. HEHE...
Its so fun!
XP
Tis is how Micah looked like when he was young...
And the pic wif the sunglasses? He was sleeping at tat time.. :)
For the one he touching his ear, i dunno how but i nt v sure whether TAT pic was the one I take one.. (:
GTG...
I'll try 2 update tis blog more often. BYE!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment